Pocket PC download and reinstallation instructions
Pocket PC Software Installation via Lexi-CONNECT
To reinstall your software using Lexi-CONNECT, please first make sure you have already installed ActiveSync software on your computer. Then, visit http://connect.lexi.com and download the latest version of Lexi-CONNECT to your computer. Next, follow the steps below to reinstall your software.
Note: If you have recently purchased a new PDA or if you are reinstalling your software to a device that has recently been hard or factory reset, please contact Technical Support prior to installing the software. They will need to make an adjustment to your account before you will be able to obtain new license keys for your device. To contact support, please click here and login to your account. Then, click on the "Contact Support" link and submit your inquiry.
- Connect your PDA to your computer and login to Lexi-Connect.
- Place a check mark next to your database(s) and click the Tools menu and then on Reinstall Readers.
- Up to 4 files (readers) will prompt you to install them.
- Please wait for the Lexi-CALC installer window to appear.
- Click NEXT three times to start the Lexi-CALC installer.
- If prompted to install to the default location, click NO and then choose where to install the software from the drop down menu.
- Once the Lexi-CALC Reader has been installed, the Calculations will then prompt you to install (Step 2). Follow the same steps as installing the reader.
- Now, you should have up to 3 more readers to install (Lexi-Comp Reader, Lexi-Comp Interact Reader and Lexi-Comp Analyze Reader)
- Click NEXT and then INSTALL.
- If prompted to install to the default location, click NO and then choose from the drop down menu where to install the software.
- Once all of the readers have been installed on your PDA the databases will automatically transfer to your PDA. A "Sync in Progress" window will appear while this happens.
- After the last database has transferred, your software should be installed, registered and ready to use.
To manually install your software, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to http://www.lexi.com/downloads and log in to your account.
- Click on the link to "Proceed to Manual Download Page."
- Place a check mark next to each database you wish to reisntall on your PDA.
- There are 4 different views of Lexi-Drugs. Please only select one to download to your computer.
- Once you have selected all of your databases, please click "Continue."
- On this page, you will need to download each reader and database. Click "Download Now" next to each file and save them to your computer.
- Once everything has been saved, go to the folder where you saved the files.
- Double-click on each and follow the prompts to install them on your PDA.
- If you are asked to install the file to the "Default Application Directory", click No. Then, select where to install the file on your PDA.
- Repeat these steps until all files are installed on your PDA.
- When all of the readers and databases have been reinstalled on your PDA, you might be asked to enter your license keys. Please click here to view your current licensing information.