How to Use this Site | Support Contact Numbers and Hours
To serve you better, the below steps will help in resolving the problem that you are experiencing:
1) SEARCH our knowledge base of answers for the problem that you are experiencing. You may search by product category, and/or enter in keywords and click upon the search button. Our knowledgebase is very complete and is updated daily to ensure that new answers are available and accurate to address your questions. If you do not find relevant answers, continue to step.
2) E-MAIL a Question to a Lexi-Comp support agent. It is very important to include all of the information requested (where applicable) on the submittal form so that we have a complete representation of the problem that you are experiencing. When you continue to step 2, the information that you have entered will again be run against the knowledge base and suggest possible answers that have helped others use this support site. Please take a moment to review these answer links. If they are still not helpful, then you can finish sending your response to the Lexi-Comp agent.
3) Once we have received your question we will respond accurately to your questions and we will also be timely in our response. We try to resolve every question on the first response, however, that cannot always be guaranteed. We appreciate your patience and help in working with us to get your software working the way that you would like it to function.
4) REMEMBER: You have full access to your question and our answers through the My Support HISTORY (within My Account) section of the web site. Here you can update or modify your question based upon the solutions that we provide or close the support question when it is resolved.
5) Finally: Provide your FEEDBACK on your Lexi-Comp experience so that we can improve our service and products.
We strongly encourage the use of our 24 hour self-service support portal and E-Mail a Question capabilities through the steps above, however, if you would like to speak to a customer support representative, then you may also contact us toll-free at 866-397-3433.
Our customer support agents are available 7 days a week, including evenings (Monday through Thursday), to ensure a fast answer to your question. Be assured that your e-mail or phone call will be handled by an experienced, courteous, and helpful support professional. As always, Lexi-Comp's mission is to provide you with a positive, repeatable, and professional experience.
Current Support Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST.
Saturday and Sunday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.