Android Installation and Activation
Follow this step-by-step process for downloading, installing, and activating Lexi-Comp ON-HAND products for Android.
The Lexi-Comp ON-HAND application for Android requires a strong cellular or wifi signal for installation. The application may transfer a significant amount of data which could result in charges from your carrier. We recommend that you utilize an unlimited data plan or connect to a Wi-Fi network when installing or updating this product. Please contact your carrier for assistance with your data plan or with utilizing a Wi-Fi connection. The application requires you to have a google gmail account. If you do not have a google gmail account, please visit: https://www.google.com/accounts/ to create one.
To ensure that your device meets compatibility requirements, please visit: http://webstore.lexi.com/popups/compatibility/popup.html.
- Ensure you have a strong Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
- On your Android device, tap the MARKET icon and search for LEXI-COMP.
- Select LEXI-COMP and tap INSTALL. When the warning appears, tap the OK button.
- When the application is installed, tap on LEXI-COMP and follow the Activation instructions below.
An activation code is automatically sent upon purchase. A 30-day license is included with the download of the Android Application. Once this license has expired you will need to purchase a 1-, 2-, or 3-year subscription to continue accessing and updating the application. Please visithttp://www.lexi.com/pda/google-android/ for more details. Once you have obtained a product code, please follow the steps outlined below.
- If opening the application for the first time, please read and accept the license agreement.
- Enter your registration information and tap REGISTER.
- If prompted, please select SD CARD for database storage.
- Tap the UPDATE button and then tap ADD PRODUCT.
- Enter the Product Code (see above) and tap DONE. A successful activation message will be displayed. Tap OK to this message.
- Before you can begin accessing your subscription, the databases need to be downloaded. Please access the Update tab.
- Place check marks next to the databases you wish to install, or press the MENU button and then tap SELECT ALL.
- Press the MENU button and tap UPDATE SELECTED ITEMS.
- After the update is complete, tap the LIBRARY tab.
- Select a database and begin accessing your Lexi-Comp ON-HAND subscription.
***Important Notes***The Add Product button will remain in the Update list. Once your product code is entered, you will not need to use this button again unless you purchase additional product codes.You may receive a "Subscription Expired" message within the next 30 days. This is only alerting you that the 30-day trial you downloaded initially has expired. Your purchased software has not expired and will be completely functional after this period.
Customer Support InformationSEARCH answers to Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.lexi.com/support.Live Call, Live Chat, and E-mail Support hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM ET, Sat & Sun 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET.Email us for further help by clicking on the Email a Question link at http://www.lexi.com/support or give us a call at (866) 397-3433, option 3.