Software Installation Guarantee & Payment Policy
Lexicomp Support Representatives are committed to helping you download and/or install your Lexicomp software subscription! As a service to our trial and paid subscription customers, we guarantee we will work with you to ensure the successful installation of Lexicomp On-Hand and On-Desktop products. This is a risk-free guarantee: if we do not help you successfully install our products on your device, you will receive a 100% refund of your purchase price.* All we ask is that you work with us to determine and resolve the problem.
Technical Support representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. (ET), and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET). Please visit http://www.lexi.com/support for more details and additional contact information.
*Lexicomp Software Installation Guarantee Terms
- A Lexicomp technical support representative must determine that installation is not possible with your device.
- Installation of the files may be achieved through manual or automated installation methods.
- Lexicomp has the right to the following methods of assisting you: email, telephone, live chat and remote access to your computer. It is important to note that full resolution may take more than one phone call, email, or remote access session.
- A 10% processing fee will be assessed for order cancellations, or if support agents are not permitted to perform all troubleshooting steps and/or methods.
- Refunds will not be provided for products that have already been registered.
- Software refunds will not be provided for handheld devices that cannot sync with your computer or where the install process (synchronization) is blocked by another application or hardware device. Our support agents will attempt to help you work through any synchronization or connectivity problems that impede installation. The best source of resolution for synchronization or connectivity problems is your PDA manufacturer or third-party software provider.
- Software must be purchased directly through Lexicomp's web store or sales representatives in order to receive a refund. Software purchased through third-party resellers or distributors is subject to their refund policies.
- This guarantee does not apply to the synchronization of handheld devices through third-party sync software.
Lexicomp Payment Policy
Lexicomp accepts the following forms of payment for our products and services: Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, Cashier's Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Remit to Address
Checks, made payable to Lexi-Comp, Inc., should be mailed to the following address:
Chicago Lockbox 62456
62456 Collections Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693
Lexicomp's Returned Check Policy
- All returned checks are subject to a fee of $35 per check.
- If your check is returned to us, your account will immediately be placed on credit hold and your check re-deposited one time in an effort to collect.
- You will receive a statement requesting immediate payment of your outstanding balance, including all applicable returned check fees, if we are unsuccessful in our collection efforts. Lexicomp is willing to work with you, so please contact Customer Support at 330-650-6506 (local), 1-866-397-3433 (toll-free), +011 330-650-6506 (international).
- If we do not hear from you after sending a statement, we will then forward your information to our collection agency. This is a last resort, so please make sure to contact us upon receipt of your statement. Thank you.