from Logical Images
Immediately following your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation including instructions for accessing your online subscription and downloading your mobile app.
Imagine being supported by a team of specialists right at the point of care. VisualDx empowers doctors with a knowledge base across general medicine, including GI, cardiology, dermatology, infectious disease, emergency medicine, dental/oral, and more. It’s easier than ever to accurately diagnose even the most complex of cases. VisualDx also allows sharing diagnoses with patients. Actually seeing the images that support the diagnosis inspires confidence and increases satisfaction.
Wolters Kluwer is proud to be the exclusive reseller of this package that is available anywhere and everywhere – via mobile, tablet, desktop, and through the EHR. All platforms provide access to over 33,000 easily searchable images and information on 2,700 diseases to aid clinicians in making patient-specific diagnoses at the point of care.
VisualDx leverages the innate human ability to pattern match to help diagnose the conditions behind a patient's visible symptoms. Unlike any online text or database, VisualDx captures the variation of disease presentation by age, skin type, body location and severity, combining industry-leading medical images and Sympticons™ (a visual representation of disease) with a unique search engine to offer relevant information in seconds.
Now available across general medicine, clinicians can build a custom differential based on a chief complaint in seconds. Increased speed and accuracy at the point of care saves valuable time for providers and prevents costly diagnostic error.
VisualDx helps health care providers access clinical information and images using:
- Symptoms – to help build a visual differential diagnosis
- Visual cues – to help build a visual differential diagnosis
- Other key findings, like medical history, occupation or travel history
- Diagnosis – to access concise therapy recommendations and medical images
- Medication – to view drug-induced diseases and eruptions
VisualDx package includes online and mobile access.
- Online subscriptions can be accessed directly, linked to from within UpToDate®, or you can establish links from other electronic clinical resources.
- Named a "Top Five Medical App" at Harvard Medical School, VisualDx mobile access is included for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices.
Mobile subscription requires a connection to the internet. Limit two devices per subscription.