Find the drug, copy the script, done! The Little Dental Drug Booklet has been used by dentists and dental offices for over 20 years. This pocket-sized book is designed as a quick reference for the drugs most commonly used in dental practice. It includes practical, practice-oriented suggestions made by dental professionals and a section on prescription writing and prescription requirements.
Pocket booklet provides dental professionals abridged information on prescription writing, useful websites, and common abbreviations. It also covers specific medical situations and the appropriate medications to be used, including, but not limited to:
- Anxiety Control/Anxiolysis
- Pain Management
- Bacterial, Fungal, and Viral Infections
- Oral Soft Tissue Problems
- Salivary Hyposecretion/Salivary Hypersecretion
- Prophylactic Antibiotic Coverage
- Prevention of Orthopaedic Implant Infection in Patients Undergoing Dental Procedure
- Antiresorptive Agent-Induced (Bisphosphonate) Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ARONJ)
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Tobacco Cessation
A handy Subject Index and Drug Index are provided in the Contents section to make look-up fast and easy.
The Little Dental Drug Booklet includes Canadian brand names.
Updates to This Edition
- Management of a Dental Bacterial Infection
- Pain Management in Dentistry
- Pediatric Oral Dosages
View instruction from our expert authors and receive CE credit from the leader in web-based dental education, DentalEDU.tv.
Click a sample page to download a PDF.