Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook w/International Trade Names Index
- Carol K. Taketomo, PharmD
- ISBN: 978-1-59195-366-1
- Pages: 2241
- Edition Year: 2017-2018
Coming soon! Pre-order today!
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook with International Trade Names Index, 24th edition, is a valuable worldwide dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook with International Trade Names Index includes more than 1,000 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by brand names and index terms.
Clear, concise, and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information; a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index; and an index of international trade names from more than 100 countries.
Click here for countries included in the International Trade Names Index.
- 1088 drug monographs
- Up to 44 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More than 140 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
- More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information
- International Trade Names from More than 100 Countries
Updates to this Edition
- 40 New Drug Monographs
- New Fields of Information:
- Hazardous Drug Handling Considerations
- Pharmacodynamics/Kinetics: Additional Pediatric Considerations
- Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
- New Appendix Topics:
- Relative Infant Dose
- Updated Appendix Topics:
- Carbohydrate Content of Medications
- Immunization Administration Recommendations