Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook
- ISBN: 978-1-59195-380-7
- Pages: 2406
- Edition Year: 2019 - 2020
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 26th edition, is a valuable point-of-care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook includes more than 1,100 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
- 1177 drug monographs
- Up to 46 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More than 150 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
- More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information
Updates to this Edition
- 61 New Drug Monographs
- New Fields of Information:
- Dietary Considerations
- Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
- Updated Appendix Topics:
- Oral Medications That Should Not Be Crushed or Altered