View sample pages
Oral Hard Tissue Diseases, 3rd Edition, is designed as a quick reference manual for the visual recognition and diagnosis of common bone lesions. Each tabbed section is devoted to a specific diagnostic category of lesion and illustrated with black and white images of typical radiographic features.
This manual includes over 150 high-quality radiographs, with each lesion illustrated by one or more images depicting typical features and common variations. Recommendations for treatment and follow-up are included.
- Periapical Radiolucent Lesions
- Pericoronal Radiolucent Lesions
- Inter-radicular Radiolucent Lesions
- Periodontal Radiolucent Lesions
- Radiolucent Lesions Not Associated With Teeth
- Radiolucent Lesions with Irregular Margins
- Periapical Radiopaque Lesions
- Pericoronal Radiopaque Lesions
- Inter-radicular Radiopaque Lesions
- Radiopaque Lesions Not Associated With Teeth
- Radiopaque Lesions With Irregular Margins
- Selected Readings/Index
Updates to this Edition
- 6 Additional Lesions
- 12 New Radiographs
Click the page below to see a sample chapter.