Drug Information Handbook w/International Trade Names Index
- ISBN: 978-1-59195-362-3
- Pages: 2787
- Edition Year: 2017-2018
The Drug Information Handbook with International Trade Names Index, contains industry-leading pharmacology content from the Lexicomp Drug Information Handbook, plus Canadian and international drug monographs for use worldwide!
Lexicomp multinational monographs feature robust information on drugs available on a more global basis, including information on dosages, dosage forms, naming conventions, and restrictions for the regions in which they are used.
The Lexicomp Drug Information Handbook with International Trade Names Index follows a dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by brand names and index terms. More than 1,900 drug monographs, each offering up to 42 concise fields of pharmacology detail, are featured.
Endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), this handbook is trusted by clinicians around the globe to help improve medication safety and enhance patient care.
- 1,973 Total Drug Monographs
- 1,504 U.S. Drug Monographs
- 104 Canadian Drug Monographs
- 365 Multinational Drug Monographs
- Trade Names for 121 Countries
- Up to 42 Fields of Information per Monograph
- 50 Pages of Appendix Information
Updates to this Edition
- 34 New U.S. Drug Monographs
- 179 New Multinational Monographs
- New Monograph Field
- Hazardous Drug Handling Considerations
- Updated Appendix Topics
- Topical Corticosteroids
- Cytochrome P450 Enzymes: Substrates, Inhibitors, and Inducers
- Oral Dosages That Should Not Be Crushed