The Drug Information Handbook with International Trade Names Index, 24th Edition, contains most of the industry-leading pharmacology content from the Lexicomp Drug Information Handbook, plus Canadian and multinational drug monographs for use worldwide.
This edition has been updated with Lexicomp multinational monographs, featuring more robust information on drugs available on a more global basis, including information on dosages, dosage forms, naming conventions, and restrictions for the regions in which they are used.
Endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), the Lexicomp Drug Information Handbook with International Trade Names Index follows a dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by brand names and index terms. More than 1900 drug monographs, each offering up to 42 concise fields of pharmacology detail, are featured. It also includes trade names for 121 countries to help healthcare professionals around the globe improve medication safety and enhance patient care.
- 1901 Total Drug Monographs
- 1,623 U.S. Drug Monographs
- 278 Multinational and Canadian Drug Monographs
- Trade Names for 121 Countries
- Up to 42 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More Than 60 Pages of Appendix Information
Updates to this Edition
- 54 New U.S. Drug Monographs
- New Monograph Field
- Dosage Forms: International
- Updated Appendix Topics
- Opioid Conversion Table and Morphine Equivalent Dose Table
- Immunization Schedules
- Beers Criteria – Potentially Inappropriate Medications for Geriatrics
- Oral Dosages That Should Not Be Crushed