Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook
- Carol K. Taketomo, PharmD
- ISBN: 978-1-59195-374-6
- Pages: 2247
- Edition Year: 2018 - 2019
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 25th edition, is a valuable point-of-care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook includes more than 1,000 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
- 1121 drug monographs
- Up to 45 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More than 150 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
- More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information
Updates to this Edition
- 39 New Drug Monographs
- New Fields of Information:
- Dosing: Renal Impairment: Pediatric
- Dosing: Hepatic Impairment: Pediatric
- Pharmacodynamics/Kinetics: Additional Considerations
- Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
- Updated Appendix Topics:
- Corticosteroids Systemic Equivalencies
- Normal Pediatric Heart Rates (PALS 2016)