Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook
- Carol K. Taketomo, PharmD
- ISBN: 978-1-59195-358-6
- Pages: 2062
- Edition Year: 2016-2017
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 23rd edition, is a valuable point-of-care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook includes more than 1,000 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
- 1054 drug monographs
- Up to 42 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More than 140 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
- More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information
Updates to this Edition
- 27 New Drug Monographs
- Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
- Updated Appendix Topics:
- Newborn Resuscitation Algorithm
- Pediatric ALS (PALS) Algorithms
- Adult ACLS Algorithms
- Oral Medications That Should Not Be Crushed or Altered