Lexicomp Premium Package for Clinicians and Prescribers
Purchase or Renew
Select a Subscription Term
Offers a global focus on identification of medications, local equivalents, manufacturers and more. Written by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, Martindale's unbiased information includes coverage of more than 40 countries and regions. Available online only. Martindale is not available for purchase in the United Kingdom.
Provides access to information on over 5,500 prescription drug plans from across the U.S., including Medicare and Medicaid, helping clinicians to prescribe cost-effective therapies at the time of discharge. Available on mobile app only.
Find what you need in seconds with Lexicomp Mobile Apps.Watch video
With the Premium Package you receive BOTH our most extensive Lexicomp Mobile Apps package AND online access to Lexicomp for two users!
Clinicians can leverage Lexicomp clear, concise content to support patient care and quickly find the answers to questions that arise when recommending or dispensing drugs and monitoring a patient’s therapy.
The Premium package includes online and mobile access to clinical drug content, the Lexicomp interactions tool, and calculators. Additionally, you receive the benefit of deeper content designed to support providers in a clinical setting:
- Trissel’s IV Compatibility* interactive tool to provide information on compatibility and stability of parenteral medications
- Pediatric and neonatal content for use when serving pediatric patients
- Deeper medication safety content providing:
- Answers to questions that arise when dealing with toxicology, natural products, and medication use during pregnancy and lactation
- Clinical insights on infectious diseases, lab testing, treatments, and quick access to additional sources for in-depth drug information
- The Lexicomp Drug ID tool to help identify unknown medications by imprint, dosage form, shape, color, or NDC
- Drug comparisons tool to conduct quick searches for information on medications using known conditions and symptoms (online only, not available on mobile app)
- A robust Lexicomp patient education library that lets you easily share leaflets with patients and caregivers, helping keep them informed and engaged in their care
Please note: This mobile app operates on up to two devices per subscriber, during the subscription period only. Only one individual per subscription.
Find the answers you’re seeking quickly with our trusted, non-biased clinical drug content, whether you’re prescribing, dispensing and administering medications in a hospital setting. Lexicomp provides fast access and simple navigation of content created, validated, and published exclusively by our respected network of experts to support your medication safety decision-making during patient care, from treatment selection to monitoring of side effects. Additional professional content supports clinicians when caring for the challenging and vulnerable pediatric population and in-depth toxicology content for quick reference and treatment guidance on exposures.
|AHFS||Provides quick access to an additional source for in-depth, evidence-based drug information.|
|Briggs’ Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation||Briggs’ Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation is the definitive reference on medication use in pregnant and lactating women. Briggs’ monographs include case studies and small reviews, in addition to larger trials, to provide a wide variety of available information on the use of drugs in pregnant and lactating women.|
|Drug Reports||Quickly connect to information to support medication safety decisions based on known conditions and symptoms. Search by indication, contraindication, or adverse effect.|
Offers additional levels of content:
|Lexi-Interact||This interactive drug interaction checker allows you to quickly screen for possible drug-to-drug and drug-to-natural product interactions.|
|Calculators||Our calculators help you quickly determine many different medical measurements, conversions, and other formulas.|
|Drug ID||Use this convenient, interactive tool to identify unknown medications by imprint, dosage form, shape, and/or color through a quick search of more than 19K images and 65K imprints.|
|Patient Education||Use this intuitive, searchable library of patient education materials to reinforce treatment plans and healthy choices to patients and caregivers. Features user-friendly printing and emailing of leaflets to make sharing educational info quick and easy.|
|Trissel’s IV Compatibility*||Provides information within the workflow on IV medications and solutions to help answer tough compatibility and stability questions|
|Drug Comparisons Tool||Help strengthen decision-making by comparing potential drug therapies or drug products with this interactive comparison table tool. Use standard class monograph tables or build your own by selecting up to four drugs to compare side-by-side.|
*Features data from Trissel's™ 2 Clinical Pharmaceutics Database by Lawrence A. Trissel
- Pediatric & Neonatal Lexi-Drugs
- Lexi-Natural Products
- Lexi-Infectious Diseases
- Lexi-Lab and Diagnostic Procedures
- Drug Allergy & Idiosyncratic Reactions
- Lexi-Pregnancy and Lactation
- Off-Label Drug Facts
- I.V. Compatibility
- Lexi-Drug ID
- Lexi-Patient Education
- AHFS Essentials
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- App Store Access
- Size 2.1GB
Notice: The Lexicomp Mobile App may transfer a significant amount of data which could result in charges from your carrier. We recommend that you utilize an unlimited data plan or connect to a Wi-Fi network when installing or updating this app. Please contact your carrier for assistance with your data plan or with utilizing a Wi-Fi connection.
Android (including Kindle Fire)
- Requires Android 2.0 and up
- Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore Access
- Size 2.0GB